As of January 1, 2020 applications for Manager positions will be considered for divisions that still need managers.
Thank you for considering a Manager or Coach position with Cosumnes River Little League. If you would like to be a Manager or Coach, you must complete this on-line application.
All Managers and Coaches must register their name, email, and phone number with the CRLL system. CRLL uses this information to contact you regarding official league matters.
In order to be considered for a Manager position:
- You must complete a new Manager Application each year by December 31 prior to the season of play (unless a division still needs managers after the deadline).
- Manager Applications are only complete after both the online registration and a Manager Statement of Interest are submitted (see end of application). Official coaches must register but do not need to submit a statement of interest.
Manager and Coach applicants are advised that:
- There is no manager seniority from season to season. Manager selections are made on an annual basis.
- Managers are not allowed to "reserve" assistant/official coaches prior to player drafts.
- Assistant/Official coaches are not selected until after teams have been established.
- Please do not make promises to players, parents, or friends about becoming a manager, selecting a coach, or selecting a player.
Your application will be reviewed by the manager and coach selection committee. Part of the job description for our coaches includes a focus on being good role models and should have a history of "Honoring the Game" and showing respect to umpires, players and fellow coaches alike.
Managers will need to be available on the following dates prior to the start of the season:
January 7th at 7:00 PM- Family Orientation Meeting
January 18 at 8:30 AM-4:30 PM- Mandatory Safety Meeting and Player Assessments
February 4th at 6:00 PM- 9:00 PM - Mandatory Manager Meeting
In addition, you'll need to be available for your respective draft date on the following evening:
Monday, January 27th at 6:30 PM - Majors/Intermediate Draft
Monday, January 27th at 7:00 PM-Softball Draft
Wednesday, January 29th at 6:30 PM- AAA Draft
Friday, January 31st at 6:30 PM- AA Draft
Monday, February 3rd at 6:30 PM- Single A Draft
Wednesday, February 5th at 6:30 PM- TBall Draft
For more information, please visit our Manager and Coach pages on the website.